Monday, August 3, 2020

Introduction

Introduction

Hello and welcome to my blog.
This is my information depot for things I think are interesting.
Originally this was going to be a wiki, but Miraheze rejected my application.

History:
In 2015 or 2016 I wanted to start my own website.
I had a friend who was interested who has experience with coding and web design.
He had a friend who wanted to contribute with his own collection of trivial information.

By 2017 my friend was too busy with his business to help me.
The plan fell apart. I sought to continue it alone.
I spent the next few years working on content, save for 2019 (big personal life there).

Why now:
Lately (mid-2020) I've been feeling sort of sick, ominous like.
It's not COVID-19; it's more like constantly feeling cold and shivering and feeling ill and bad.
I felt a similar way in November 2018, which spurred me to write my memoirs.

So I'm working on this project before I die.



No comments:

Post a Comment